Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
Volume 1 of a round table discussion with Bob McEwen. An audience of the “under 30 crowd” ask Bob fundamental questions and get a 5-7 minute answer.
- Three Branches of Government
- The Difference Between State and Federal
- What Are the Term Limits for Representatives?
- The Electoral college
- The Difference Between Parties
- Why Would We Want More Government?
- Why Be Skeptical of Government?
- Price Vs Quality: Third Party Purchase
- Liberal Vs Conservative, Democracy Vs republic
- Separation of Church and State
- How Do We Get Involved
Volume 2 of a round table discussion with Bob McEwen. An audience of the “under 30 crowd” ask Bob fundamental questions and get a 5-7 minute answer.
- Liberal Thought
- Libertarian Definition
- Marxism – Communism
- The Difference Between Communism & Socialism
- Patriot Act
- The United Nations
- Reagan Vs Economics
- Trickle Down Economics
- Trade Deficit
- Buying Debt
- China selling Bonds
- Debt Vs Deficit
- Dollar Vs Other Currencies
- Tie Currencies To Dollar
- Gold Backing
- How Does Inflation Happen
- The Federal Reserve
- How Do We Keep the Government’s Money Stable?
- What Is Free Trade?
- What Is the European Union?
Single CD album with Bob and Liz McEwen giving simple formulas for building a lasting marriage.
Single CD album as a part II on relationships giving more on how to treat each other with dignity and kindness.
Single CD album outlining the three decision points where one either fails or succeeds. After understanding these crossroad chokepoints following through on commitments becomes simple and understandable. Procrastination becomes impossible! Great stories throughout.
Single audio CD of how to replace the fear of the Economy, the Government, and the Environmental issues with Knowledge and true facts.
Double CD set featuring the Six Steps to Freedom series.
In a studio setting are the answers to:
- “What is Money?”
- “ Why Do We Want Money?”
- “ How Do We Get Money?”
- “ Why Are Some Nation’s Rich?”
- “ Why Are Some People Rich?”
- “ Why Are Some Nations Free?”
Double CD set featuring four speeches in large arena settings.
- “So That’s How America Works!”
- “So That’s Why America’s Great!”
- “So That’s Why Minimum Wage Doesn’t Work!”
Single CD album that explains that true freedom is a 3-legged stool requiring economic, political, and spiritual liberty.
A single CD, part 1 of a conversation with Bob McEwen covering today’s top topics.
- What is card check?
- What is cap and trade?
- Why are we concerned about carbon?
- Has this generation been brainwashed with climate change?
- What is our hope?
- What is the difference between ‘being green’ and being a good steward of the earth?
- What about the budget? Is it inherited?
- What’s the difference between debt and deficit?
- Where does the United States borrow money?
- Is there a way to turn this around?
- Why would we have a capital gains tax?
- We need to educate.
A double CD, part 2 of a conversation with Bob McEwen covering today’s top topics.
- What makes America unique? The Free Enterprise System.
- Government is a third-party purchaser.
- Why do we have ups and downs in the market?
- What does “bailout” mean?
- Why are we in trouble? Fannie Mae and investing explained.
- Good behavior and bad behavior rewarded.
- How does debt work?
- How does this compare to past crises?
- Did the government respond well to the Great Depression?
- Can we make the government run like a business?
- Compare rich and poor countries and cities.
- Why shouldn’t the rich pay more?
- How do we level the playing field?
- How can we show compassion without the government?
- What if they take away deductions for charity?
- How do we protect those who are hurting?
- What about health care and health insurance?
- How does corruption fit into this?
- Do you think the wealth gap is growing?
- It isn’t that complicated, is it?
- What, again, is socialism?