A double CD, part 2 of a conversation with Bob McEwen covering today's top topics.
- What makes America unique? The Free Enterprise System.
- Government is a third-party purchaser.
- Why do we have ups and downs in the market?
- What does “bailout” mean?
- Why are we in trouble? Fannie Mae and investing explained.
- Good behavior and bad behavior rewarded.
- How does debt work?
- How does this compare to past crises?
- Did the government respond well to the Great Depression?
- Can we make the government run like a business?
- Compare rich and poor countries and cities.
- Why shouldn’t the rich pay more?
- How do we level the playing field?
- How can we show compassion without the government?
- What if they take away deductions for charity?
- How do we protect those who are hurting?
- What about health care and health insurance?
- How does corruption fit into this?
- Do you think the wealth gap is growing?
- It isn’t that complicated, is it?
- What, again, is socialism?