Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
TOP TOPICS (PART I)
A single CD, part 1 of a conversation with Bob McEwen covering today’s top topics.
- What is card check?
- What is cap and trade?
- Why are we concerned about carbon?
- Has this generation been brainwashed with climate change?
- What is our hope?
- What is the difference between ‘being green’ and being a good steward of the earth?
- What about the budget? Is it inherited?
- What’s the difference between debt and deficit?
- Where does the United States borrow money?
- Is there a way to turn this around?
- Why would we have a capital gains tax?
- We need to educate.
TOP TOPICS (PART II)
A double CD, part 2 of a conversation with Bob McEwen covering today’s top topics.
- What makes America unique? The Free Enterprise System.
- Government is a third-party purchaser.
- Why do we have ups and downs in the market?
- What does “bailout” mean?
- Why are we in trouble? Fannie Mae and investing explained.
- Good behavior and bad behavior rewarded.
- How does debt work?
- How does this compare to past crises?
- Did the government respond well to the Great Depression?
- Can we make the government run like a business?
- Compare rich and poor countries and cities.
- Why shouldn’t the rich pay more?
- How do we level the playing field?
- How can we show compassion without the government?
- What if they take away deductions for charity?
- How do we protect those who are hurting?
- What about health care and health insurance?
- How does corruption fit into this?
- Do you think the wealth gap is growing?
- It isn’t that complicated, is it?
- What, again, is socialism?